Go Bottom

steiner

View my Photos
Scott Evans
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2001-03-01          24857

I have been doing alot of research on the steiner tractors and will likely buy one. Why is it that most of the posts and conversation seems to be about the model 420/430's ? I have found a good used 525 and another 523 but don't know much about this model. I mow about 5 or 6 acres of rolling land with a few steep slopes. I dont think the 525 or 523 have a dual wheel option, but with the tractor being wider and longer will I need duals? Any info or advice from steiner owners or users would be helpful.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

steiner

View my Photos
BeeFarmer

2001-03-01          24865

I spoke with Mr. Stiener and he told me that after selling the company He decide to create a new tracker called the Ventrax... Take a look at it. ....

steiner

View my Photos
BobA in Ohio

2001-03-02          24925

BeeFarmer and Scott,
I have a Ventrac 4000. They are made by VenturePro in Orrville, Ohio. The owners are part of the Steiner Family. Check them out. I am very happy with my unit after using for almost a year. I am mowing a couple of very steep hills without dual wheels and feel very safe. Also, the Company is very good at fixing problems they find and letting the customers know about them. I spent a lot time comparing the Steiners and the Ventracs and decided on the Ventrac because it was more comfortable and easier to use.
Just my 2 cents worth.
Bob ....

Link:   

Click Here

Go Top

Share This

Member Login