Go Bottom

More Kubota RTV Problems

View my Photos
monkeyman
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-02-18          106403

Well I had it repaired and was told it was the brass plate at the rear not letting fluid flow right. I got it home and after 2 1/2 hours or less. It was doing the same thing and was making loud rattling noises and was vibrating. I told my dealer and he said bring it back in. Now they had it for a full week and still having problems. You would think the dealer would replace it or send it back. But I have no choice now but to sell it.
I will not fight with it nor try and deal with it anymore.
maybe one of you have an idea or info.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

More Kubota RTV Problems

View my Photos
Chief
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-02-18          106415

I think I would give the dealer another shot at fixing it and communicate to the dealer that if this problem continues; that you want another RTV. I doubt they will do this but it will clearly convey to them that you are nearing the end of your patience with this unit. Ask them for a loaner while yours is being fixed. You can always sell it but you are gonna take a big hit on the resale, especially if this machine is a problem child. ....

More Kubota RTV Problems

View my Photos
DRankin
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-02-18          106416

Elephant dung? Monkeyman! Are you a Democrat?

Or is this the kinder and gentler side of you?

I sure hope you get the problem resolved. My RTV runs better every time I use it. 70 hours and it is just starting to loosen up. ....

More Kubota RTV Problems

View my Photos
Billy

2005-02-18          106418

monkeyman, did your other thread about your RTV disappear? I can't seem to find it. ....

More Kubota RTV Problems

View my Photos
Archdean

2005-02-18          106419

Billy, it indeed did disappear after Chief insisted on driving it into the ditch!!

Monk, please explain how you could be pleased for 2.5 hours and then it goes poop!

FYI I have asked our regional rep personally and while some complain as to the performance that we have discussed (Now Disappeared)I can assure you that all of those that I know are interested in finding a legitimate reason for your being dissatisfied!!

Dean
And give me more details as I also own one!!

More Kubota RTV Problems

View my Photos
Billy

2005-02-18          106422

Thanks Dean. I was almost positive I didn't dream it.

Another question(s). When did this site start deleting threads? Do we have moderators and if so, who are they? It'd be nice to know what the policies are. ....

More Kubota RTV Problems

View my Photos
Archdean

2005-02-18          106424

Billy,
Your welcome and I can assure you that it was not a dream, nightmare perhaps but you were definitely not dreaming!!
I have no idea it appearers that someone has a personal problem with a connection!

More Kubota RTV Problems

View my Photos
monkeyman

2005-02-18          106432

Well I used DUNG so not to affend anyone. Means the same but on a nicer note.

I wish a Kubota rep would call me, I would like to talk to one. My dealer can only say so much and fix the problem. Maybe a rep could help a bit more. I emailed them and it will take up to 7 days for a response.

I have a rather deep creek I have to cross on a daily basis and I need to get over there with ease. My Mule had no problem crossing it and it seems the Kubota has traction and power to the wheeles problem. Not the engine, its strong but the HVT seems to be the problem. I miss the belt on the Mule, it never once slipped or gave me a problem. I do know if I sell this one, I will get a Mule and never look back.

I have a two wheel drive MF tractor that crosses the creek with ease even pulling a plow or 12 ft shredder. So I know its not the angle of the creek.

Here is my number if you of you want to call and call me after 7 pm or on the weekends unless you have CINGULAR, that way we can talk at no charge.

512 554 5132 ....

More Kubota RTV Problems

View my Photos
DRankin

2005-02-18          106434

It does appear that the original thread has disappeared. Maybe we should ask Dennis what happened, after all, he OWNS this web site. If it was my site I would have trashed it long ago.

Asking might be better than casting aspersions before any facts are known.

Speaking of casting aspersions,

Dean... what exactly is your problem with Randy? You seem very quick to interject yourself into any situation where you might embarrass him.

Kind of reminds me of the Dem's when they talk about Bush. Poor man can't take a pee without someone telling him he did it wrong, even to the point where someone else pees and they blame him.

More Kubota RTV Problems

View my Photos
monkeyman

2005-02-19          106436

LOL Well I'm not all that into politics. But Bush is cool, he doesnt take dung. But Clinton kept the hoes in tha house. lol And answer this. If any of you were president. Why would you pick someone as fat and ugly as Monica? As president you would have your pick of fine women. ....

More Kubota RTV Problems

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2005-02-19          106437

I almost never moderate or delete threads. Under certain conditions I have to take some action, some of these conditions are :

1) the thread becomes overly angry and contains mostly useless exchanges that would chase people from the site rather than invite them in. (Generally these get moved to the "Anrgy and Hostile" board. For example the bulk of the RTV thread was not about the RTV.

2)When participants start emailing me to help them out in their posting problems.

3)Profanity in a subject header, other threads with a preponderance of tasteless vulgar references.

4) Any thread that causes me to have to get involved as an abritrator among members.

In the case of the RTV thread, it had turned into a 007 spy thriller with different parties claiming and denying things....... If you want to duke it out with a member use the Private Message feature.

I stepped in to attempt to salvage the threads main content, a PITA to do.

Somehow along the way the thread got deleted, completely inadvertently.

Dennis
TractorPoint

More Kubota RTV Problems

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2005-02-19          106438

Monkeyman,

It is not really a good idea to put your phone number on a web page, hopefully not a cell number where you will get charged heavily for over use, and pestered all day.

I would use the Private Message feature for this.

Dennis
TractorPoint ....

More Kubota RTV Problems

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2005-02-19          106439

The title of this thread has been changed by me.

Dennis
Tractorpoint ....

More Kubota RTV Problems

View my Photos
Ducati996

2005-02-19          106442

DRankin,

The problem with Dean is Dean. He has harassed Chief and the entire team (members and mgt alike) on another forum
until he was stopped(after repeated warnings, etc..) and realized he was about to be booted from the site. So he feels he can start a new campaign here on someone else’s site.
Now if Dean feels none of this is true, we can always refer
to the site and as many examples that paint an accurate picture, since after all it’s about credibility. And how some folks react when they lose all credibility. He even attempted having a few members come to his defense, but when faced with facts they embarrassingly backtracked their
stance and positions. The ones with half a brain did, at least. The others really dont have a clue about anything.
None of it belongs here on this site, but since Dean has brought it here and that’s the reason for his hostility
towards Chief...
Dont worry Dean the Internet is actually a small place, and there are so few forums to start over again. You are bound to be exposed sooner or later, nowhere to hide..

Ducati

More Kubota RTV Problems

View my Photos
Archdean

2005-02-19          106449

The above post is not pertinent nor relevent to the thread, it is also a personal problem for you, which has no place in this discussion!!

Actually the Internet is a very Large place however there are a few very small people in it!!!

You have just done what Dennis ask all members not to do!!

See his posts!

Dean ....

More Kubota RTV Problems

View my Photos
DRankin

2005-02-19          106453

"The above post is not pertinent nor relevent to the thread, it is also a personal problem for you, which has no place in this discussion!!"

What?!!

Dennis deletes a thread by accident, you jump in with your personal agendas and blame Chief just to smear him and then you tell Ducati that he is off topic when he is responding to irresponsible and stupid allegations that you brought up in the first place?

Am I getting this straight?

I think you had better abide by your own rules. Better yet, take your hateful speech and nasty attitude somewhere else. ....

More Kubota RTV Problems

View my Photos
Ducati996

2005-02-19          106454

Dean,

You made it personal, I'm just speaking facts and proven clarity with this picture. Thats all I need to do here, you already did the rest...

Have a nice life...

Ducati

P.S DRankin, it is exactly as you say! ....

More Kubota RTV Problems

View my Photos
CountSmackula

2005-02-19          106455

BWaaaa-HAHAhahahaha!!

The foolishness just won't stop. ....

More Kubota RTV Problems

View my Photos
monkeyman

2005-02-19          106456

Seems when I post a problem, it either gets the name of the title changed or you guys argue about each. I still havent got any answers. I will stop posting, because when I do all I get is you girls fightin each other.

Noone has answered or given me any advice on the matter. ....

More Kubota RTV Problems

View my Photos
CountSmackula

2005-02-19          106457

Monkeyman,
Take the darn thing back & pitch a righteous b!tch. If they "repaired" it & the fix only lasted 2.5 hrs, then they didn't REALLY fix the problem. Make it the /dealer's/ problem! Find out who the regional rep is & call them. Find out who /his/ superior is & call them. No way you should spend a pile of dough on a machine that doesn't operate properly!
Good Luck,
CS ....

More Kubota RTV Problems

View my Photos
thomas4

2005-02-19          106458

I would also give the dealer a gentle chewing out for selling you such a piece of crap. How do they get away with it? Document all your problems and conversations and start hitting every tractor/RTV site you can find and let everyone know what a piece of crap the Kubota is and the total lack of support. ....

More Kubota RTV Problems

View my Photos
Chief

2005-02-21          106565

I still think your most feasible option is to do your best to be diplomatic and work this issue out with the Kubota dealer. Getting in touch with the technical rep to help bolster your case is a good idea as well. When I had a problem with the local Kubota dealer who tried to charge me MSRP + shipping for a ROPS package that Kubota offers to tractor owners that never came with a ROPS: I called the Kubota Corporate # listed on their website. I also sent them an email. The regional tech rep. sent a fax to the Kubota dealer and I got the ROPS kit for cost plus shipping. You let them off the hook easy......the dealer will only be too happy to take that route. Selling your new RTV would more than likely present a large finacial loss to you. Its your call. ....

More Kubota RTV Problems

View my Photos
Archdean

2005-02-21          106568

I second 2ndHandLions advice!!

Keep us posted on your success or the lack there of!!
Dean ....

More Kubota RTV Problems

View my Photos
monkeyman

2005-02-21          106579

Well I called and all I have goten was an automatted response or a busy signal. Then I emailed them and they say that it will take up 14 days to make a response. I live in the Austin Texas area and if any of you have the numbe or the rep here I would like to know it. And your right I would take a big hit selling it.

My dealer told me today that its like selling a car with 3000 or 4000 miles on it.

I'm just disgusted. You spend $10500 and get something thats not what its supposed to be. I may sell it and sell my truck and buy a ford 4x4 and do away with all this little stuff.

thank you guys for all the help. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login