Go Bottom

GOT ME KUBOTIE BACK

View my Photos
monkeyman
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-03-01          107079

Well I got it back and it seems to be running well now. They replace the rear of the HVT drive. They told me it is all new and should not have anymore problems. They also lowered the preasure to give me more torque and that made it not as fast. I dont need speed.

The other day, a guy from Kubota call me and told me how sorry he was that my unit wasnt up to par. And thet he was doing everything he could to make it right. (BS) He just didnt want to have to refund me.

So I will give it another chance and who knows it might be just ok. I even asked him to send me a hot or t shirt and he said they cant do that. How cheap.

Or and dont you gurls go arguing on this forum. Leave she shit starting to me. LOL :-)

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

GOT ME KUBOTIE BACK

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-03-02          107108

Like most corporate people today they don't offer that stuff in discretionary accounts like years gone past. For customers inconvience they are often given by dealers as a way to help overcome poor feelings. ....

GOT ME KUBOTIE BACK

View my Photos
monkeyman

2005-03-04          107275

Well it hasnt even been 2 hours on it and now the front wheels wont pull again. I called the dealer and the head mechanic is coming out here on a saturday. I have had it!!! I know my dealer will try and get out of it by saying there are too many hours on it but I will hire an attorney if I have too. This is bullshit. The foot lever for the locking rear diff has to be held down for the rear lockers to stay engaged. Thats an adjustment. But the front is another issue, well the same issue. I will be calling Kubota Monday and giving the guy a real ass chewing. they will refund me or give me a mule with a full cab. I can get a disiel mule for $9200, thats $1300 less than the Kubota.

If any of you guys have any thoughts that might help me with getting this done, please let me know? ....

GOT ME KUBOTIE BACK

View my Photos
Archdean
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-03-04          107285

As much as we all dislike seeing/saying this in public there are such entrenched occasions where Divorce is appropriate!! And having followed your perils. At this point reading the hostility of your written sentiments, I speaking for one would recommend that course of action sooner rather than later!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dean ....

GOT ME KUBOTIE BACK

View my Photos
monkeyman

2005-03-15          108054

So far so good. I havent had any problems yet, but give it a few more hours. They replace the entire HVT system.

Maybe they got it. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login