Go Bottom

WELL IM BACK WITH MORE PROBLEMS

View my Photos
monkeyman
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-05-15          111099

well this is the last straw. the kubota rep from ft worth came down his name is robert kockroft. he drove my machine and said all the noises and clanking was normal. this ia after i tok it to arkansas. well just just this last friday was cleanin it and noticed that the right from drive shaft was broken and that was te source the the clankin. now if this a normal thing?

i took it to my dealer on saturday mornin and tld them i will not be takin that machine home with me. i have had it. this achine is a piece of ****. so ill have to wait and see what they say. if they wont give me a full refund then i will hire an attorney and not go after the deal, but kubota. if any of you have an RTV, you need to take it in and have it checked out. you might think it runs fine but just be sure.

so please let me know what you think, you guys have been helpful to me in the past.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
DRankin
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-05-16          111122

Hey Monk.... run this thing past the spell checker..... I'm not getting it, especially "the right from drive shaft was broken".

Did you mean right front driveshaft? ....

View my Photos
monkeyman

2005-05-16          111139

yes i have been stressed behind stress. the right front driveshaft. and i think i will have to take this to the next level ....

View my Photos
dklopfenstein

2005-05-17          111208

John Deere HPX 4x4 Diesel for your next one? Remember to keep your cool...it got a little ugly last time...to get the respect you want, you have to show the same respect. Good luck...I hope you get everything taken care of. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login