Go Bottom

Kubota RTV900 35th Anniversary Special Edition

View my Photos
botics00
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-08-02          144292

I had this emailed to me this morning from a Kubota rep.

The Special Edition RTV 900 features an eye-catching metallic silver color, exclusive 5-spoke aluminum alloy wheels w/ "K" logo in center, choice of ATV or HD worksite tire, factory-installed SPRAY-ON bedliner, "Special Edition" and "35th Anniverary" graphics (not shown on this prototype), color matched plastic canopy top, speedometer, and headrests.

IMPORTANT: dealers can only place orders for this unit until Aug 27th. Kubota plans on building a limited supply of these based on August orders.

Click on link below to see pic...

Picture Link

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
candoarms
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-10-02          146460

Botics00,

Thanks for the information.

I still can't figure out how I'd ever use one of these things, or why on earth I would ever need one -- but they obviously sell quite a few of them.

Still scratching my head........

Joel ....

View my Photos
mobilus
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-10-02          146462

We see more and more of them used by hunters that lease land down here in Texas. Most of the guys that can afford to lease hunting property also have the money for these toys.
They outlawed four-wheelers (all wheeled vehicles) from river bottoms in Texas as an appeasement to the tree huggers and big hunting property owners. That way most people can't get too far into the river bottoms to hunt the deer that they've been feeding all year. Why not use boats? This is Texas, and most rivers are not rivers at all unless there is a flash flood. Speaking of the tree hugger angle, their view was that the four-wheelers were tearing up the sand too much. Never mind that the river course changes with every good rain.

Oh, and more ranchers are buying them for fencework, etc. They're a lot less upkeep than horses and mules. ....

View my Photos
treeman

2007-11-27          148770

I was just at my dealer and they had two of the silver ones. They do look very nice. I think I'll stick with my orange one though. ....

View my Photos
Art White

2007-11-27          148774

Just remember, it's now or never as these are one run machines! The price is also right for the options, if the options fit your uses then they are still a good looking unit! I like the looks of them the best of all built so far. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login