Go Bottom

Honda Big Red ATV Review

View my Photos
DennisCTB
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-07-28          164446

Anybody have one of these? How do you like it?

"Has there ever been a machine where class-leading performance, safety and convenience come together so perfectly? The Big Red was built with you in mind, which is the only way Honda knows how: tough, rugged, and as packed with performance as it is with industry-leading features. Like 3-point Emergency Locking Retractor (ELR) seatbelts inside a stout, secure four-pillar cab built with 1.6”-diameter tubing. Separate brake lines that ensure stopping power even if one of your lines gets damaged or severed. Fully independent front and rear suspension coupled with a wide stance for a responsive, stable ride in all conditions. And perhaps best of all, knowing that it’s a Honda, with all the standard-setting quality and reliability for which we’re legendary"

Link:   Honda Big Red

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Honda Big Red ATV Review

View my Photos
DRankin
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-08-03          164595

I bought the first one I could find last year. I really like it.

Do you have specific questions? ....

Picture Link

Honda Big Red ATV Review

View my Photos
DRankin

2009-08-03          164596

Link:   

Click Here

Go Top

Share This

Member Login