Go Bottom

3pt hitch won t lift

View my Photos
johnston5
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2015-02-20          192177

I have a 6345 that will not lift unless I move one of the
remote levers at the same time. Also it will not stay up even when the engine is running. I have a loader on it but but these problems started long after I put the loader on. The loader works fine. Where should I start looking to solve this problem?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

3pt hitch won t lift

View my Photos
yocsr1
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2015-02-22          192180

Sounds like your by-passing at the remotes. I know mine comes from the pump to loader valve to the remote valves to the 3pt box. When using the log splitter with the remote full on the 3pt won't work. ....

3pt hitch won t lift

View my Photos
johnston5
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2015-02-26          192207

When you say by passing at the remote, how do I go about troubleshooting that and fixing? ....

3pt hitch won t lift

View my Photos
yocsr1
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2015-02-27          192214

On youe multi-valve you have a pressure line in, pressure line out and a by-pass line out. From what you said you move your remote valve just in the right position to allow flow to 3pt. cylinder otherwise it's directing the flow thru the by-pass. I'm thinking from your discrption the problems in the remote valve, if it was in the 3pt. it wouldn't work no matter what postion the remote valve is in. Have any of the loader lines been diconnected and re-connected? A switched line here can cause the 3pt to not work. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login