Go Bottom

Bobcat CUTs

View my Photos
Lwayne
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-11-09          148042

fyi: I just happened to be driving by the local Bobcat dealer today and noticed the somewhat anticipated Bobcat (Daedong) CUTs on display; at least 3 were on display. I don't know if they've broken nationwide yet as headquarters is only 75 miles south of here (Fargo) but it won't be long. Their website doesn't say much about how many they're ultimately going to carry. All I saw was the 20, 25 and 30 hp.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Bobcat CUTs

View my Photos
candoarms
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-11-09          148047

LWayne,

Are the new BobCat CUTs located at the BobCat dealer on Gateway Drive, near the French Fry plant? Or is there more than one dealer in Grand Forks?

I may be headed to Grand Forks to visit my daughter this coming weekend. If so, I'd like to make sure I get a chance to see these new BobCats.

Thanks!

Joel ....

Bobcat CUTs

View my Photos
kleinchris

2007-11-09          148049

I just checked the web site and found nothing. I would be interested in the price- I bet at least $2000 more than a Deere w/ same hp. While I was at their site I checked into Toolcats again. If I could get one of those and one of the spitters candoarms just found, my wife would never see me again. But, $30,000 for a utility vehicle and $5000 for a wood splitter is a little too much. And by a little I mean WAY TOO MUCH! ....

Bobcat CUTs

View my Photos
Lwayne

2007-11-09          148050

Joel: You know the place. Just look for the white tractors. If you're not paying attention they blend in pretty well. With name branding like Bobcat it should be quite a boost to Kioti. ....

Bobcat CUTs

View my Photos
kleinchris

2007-11-09          148052

I just checked the web site and found nothing. I would be interested in the price- I bet at least $2000 more than a Deere w/ same hp. While I was at their site I checked into Toolcats again. If I could get one of those and one of the splitters Candoarms just found, my wife would never see me again. But, $30,000 for a utility vehicle and $5000 for a wood splitter is a little too much. (I could get two CC 3200's for that- and one would have a backhoe!) ....

Bobcat CUTs

View my Photos
candoarms
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-11-09          148056

LWayne,

I'm afraid that if I were purchase a white tractor, I'd forget where I parked it half of the year! Either that, or my daughters would back right into it, since it would blend in so well with snow.

I never have a problem finding my Kubota during the winter......and the hunters don't shoot at it either! hehehe.

Joel ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login