Go Bottom

Howse mower and box scraper

View my Photos
farmhouse
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2002-09-15          42428

I'm getting the above attachments made by Howse as part of a package with a Kioti LK3054. Are they OK or should I try to negotiate for another manufacturer?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
DRankin
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2002-09-15          42448

Howse is the K-Mart of tractor implements. Be cautious. ....

View my Photos
Todd-AgEquip

2002-12-11          46015

Howse is a allright company we have been dealing with them for many years and rarely have a problem. How is that tractor you are selling. ....

Link:   

Click Here

View my Photos
DRankin
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2002-12-11          46018

Still waiting for a buyer. I have only had one serious inquiry in 4 months.

By way of explanation on the Howse comments: I ordered a set of carryall forks and a boom pole from Northern Tool. The fit, finish, alignment and welding on both items was absolutely second rate. Virtually everything was out of plumb and not square, and not by millimeters but inches.

I have not looked at their more complex attachments, but others on the board seem satisfied with them. ....

View my Photos
Todd-AgEquip

2002-12-11          46019

I'm not sure about there boom poles or carryall forks we make are own. We do purchase some of there box-blades and rotary cutters. We do have some problems with things but you have to expect that when you sell a hundred or so someone is going to have a complint.

Are you looking for anyother type of equipment. Maybe we can help we are always looking for some more dealers. check out our website and good luck with howse though.

Link:   

Click Here

View my Photos
BARRY

2003-02-11          49056

I have a 7ft Howse "medium-heavy duty" brush hog and its been disapointing, to say the least. The "stump jumper" on the mower has a small diamter, and they use long blades to make up the cutting area. These blades seem to be very soft, compared to the blades on my 6ft Brush Hog. Several times I've hit small objects, bent the blades and had them cut into the deck.

I would look into another brand, although with a smaller tractor like a Kyoti, you may not be putting as much hp through it. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login