Go Bottom

Does Swisher Postmaster work

View my Photos
treeman
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-03-20          51517

I am wondering if the Swisher Postmaster or other units work good on fence lines. If it does, it would save me tons of work. I have woven fence with wood posts and my ground is level. Does it have enough power? Do you have to replace the string often? How slow do you have to travel? Does it pull hard? Does it throw clippings on the operator? Thank you for any help! lance

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Peters
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-03-21          51574

Search the posts as there was a discussion on these types of trimmers last summer. ....

View my Photos
treeman

2003-03-21          51585

I checked the archives but did not find anything specific on the Swisher Postmaster. I could not find anything that would answer simple questions on how good the machine works. I am hoping I can get a reply because I don't want to buy one without some information. ....

View my Photos
harvey

2003-03-22          51595

GOTTA LAUGH NOW!!!! Saw the post a thought "OH a new fangled floor cleaner thing" for the postal workers... Still chucking... ....

View my Photos
Peters

2003-03-22          51605

They got into the post when discussing field mowing and some members had them or similar equipment. It looks like Dennis has cut the achived posts down. The more verbose members had filled the alloted space. I would rephrase the question asking about cutting next to fence lines. ....

View my Photos
treeman

2003-03-22          51624

The reason I put the name of the trimmer in the subject line was to catch the eye of someone that HAS used one. I didn't want to get opinions from people that didn't even know what it was. ....

View my Photos
Peters

2003-03-22          51626

Sorry treeman I am sure that someone on the board has one it just might take some time for them to see it.
Peters ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login