Go Bottom

48 vs 60 cutter

View my Photos
Oliver
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-06-09          88155

I am deciding between a Kubota 7510 and a 7800 -- looking to buy next week so need to finalize my decision. I will have some fields to mow, roughly 3 acres. The fields have been cut regulary so it is growth that is less than a year old (tall grass, prickers, etc). I like everything about the B7510 and am confident thhat it will fit my needs -- but will need to buy a 48" cutter rather than the 60" that the 7800 can handle. Time I have.

I guess i am wondering about a heavy vs light duty cutter -- and what the liklihood of finding a quality 48" if I chosse that route. Any thoughts on prices/models? I did not see a brush cutter offered by Kubota (at least not on website) so am not 100% sure what they reccomend.

Thanks!

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

48 vs 60 cutter

View my Photos
itsgottobegreen
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-06-11          88351

I have a 48" landpride rotory cutter on my B7500. Kubota recommends a 42" model but mine has no problem with the 48"

In the 48" size get a woods or landpride. Nobody makes a heavy duty unit in that size. 60" can be light, med, or heavy duty. ....

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top

Share This

Member Login