Go Bottom

CASE DROPS SUB-COMPACTS FROM LINE-UP

View my Photos
bloggins
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2008-04-13          152938

I noticed on the CASE/IH website that they have dropped the Sub-Compact tractor line-up. So, New Holland will fill that gap for CASE/NH Corp and I see that NH now have a 1010 and 1030 tractor as new Sub-Compacts. I own a collectible! LOL!

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2008-04-13          152941

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloggins | view 152938
I noticed on the CASE/IH website that they have dropped the Sub-Compact tractor line-up. So, New Holland will fill that gap for CASE/NH Corp and I see that NH now have a 1010 and 1030 tractor as new Sub-Compacts. I own a collectible! LOL!

A few cans of blue paint and a decal set will have your tractor fixed right up :)

View my Photos
earthwrks

2008-04-13          152943

Bloggins--as a dedicated blue owner--with decals no less--Cases are just "wannabe blues", right?

And now yours would be...well..an orphan wouldn't it?

LOL

O-u-c-h!

Feel the luv! ....

View my Photos
bloggins

2008-04-13          152944

Normally one would be concerned that their tractor is obsolete, but I can still get full parts support from NH. Never have liked that name "Boomer" though, makes me feel like I'm from a dated generation. ;-) ....

View my Photos
earthwrks

2008-04-14          152947

Funny seeing the woord "boomer" in type! I remember when they came out and that word actually had some cache, as in "Oh--you have BOOMER--oooooh! Damn. Wish I hadn't bought this Ford"

I wonder how CNH will handle stocking "red" painted parts like hoods, cowling, fenders? Ultimately, they only project what they think they will need to carry. I know in the automtive field automakers are required by federal law to stock or have the abilty to make/build replacement parts 7 years after the last one is made. 7 years is also knwon as "the life of a vehicle" too. So when you buy something that is "warranteed for the life of the vehicle"---the technical and legal lifespan of a vehicle is only 7 years. ....

View my Photos
Murf

2008-04-14          152955

I hear the term "Boomer" and the first thing that comes to mind is......

"Wow, John Madden has his own tractor line, cool!" LOL

Best of luck. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login