Go Bottom

Mongo LIKE Pick-up Truck

View my Photos
DRankin
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-08-24          62601

Ok you guys with the "heavy duty" diesel pick-ups, take a deep breath and let it out before you look at Pics # 16-17-18.

This is Mongo's truck.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Mongo LIKE Pick-up Truck

View my Photos
Peters
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-08-24          62607

Ok all the styling of a Unimog.
A friend here made a hauler out of a 50's Ford snubnose. He has a sleeper on the back for more room to the cab. Nice enough to make a spread in Rod Rod mag. I'll see if I can snap some pictures and post them. I will definately take your breath away.
Peters ....

Mongo LIKE Pick-up Truck

View my Photos
Chief

2003-08-25          62652

Kewl!!!! Check out the September/October issue of Truck Trend magazine. They have articles on the GM truck you show in your pics. and an International 7300 Crew Cab 4 x 4 pickup truck equipped with the DT 466 diesel. Arrrgh! Arrrgh! Arrrgh! (Tim Allen grunt!) ;-) Would love to test drive that 7300! With that DT 466 and Fuller 7 speed manual; what a torque monster. Only $68,000. :-) ....

Link:   Link to Sept./Oct. 2002Truck Trend Magazine Cover

Go Top

Share This

Member Login