Go Bottom

Tytan Tractor Revew

View my Photos
davida
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2008-01-21          150520

I bought a tytan tractor 4 months ago and it has been the best tractor I have ever owned. I took my 334 tytan and put it to the test. I put my bush hog on it and went out into a grown over black berry feild it never boged down and tore it up for five days straight. If you want the best tractor buy a tytan it is the best tractor. I've owned a john deer, and a kubota and they were both good tractors but I'll never buy anything but a tytan!

Link:   www.tytantractors.com

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Tytan Tractor Revew

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2008-01-21          150522

Are you a dealer? Your post seems like the sort of post that dealers make when they spam this board looking for cheap advertising (a behavior we try to discourage).

If not, please tell us exactly what makes that such a good tractor. Be specific, compare it to other tractors you've owned. Five days of bush hogging blackberry is something that most any tractor can do. I've been bush hogging blackberry, and other woodby brush that is much tougher, for four years with my JD.

That link you posted doesn't do much for the Tytan image either. ....

Tytan Tractor Revew

View my Photos
davida

2008-02-13          151330

dealer? come on who is the dealer here 4500 post? I just like my tractor. You are right on one thing though the web adress you want is www.tytantractor.com. What did the farmer say when he lost his tractor? Were's my tractor. I have read alot of your post and I hope you cheer up. ....

Link:   

Click Here

Tytan Tractor Revew

View my Photos
greg_g
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2008-02-13          151331

I felt the same way when I read the opening post. Sounded like somebody trying to grab free advertising. And that hyper-link was useless.

Lighten up David, this is a intended to be a help forum. If you have a problem with your Tytan, we're here to help. If somebody else has a problem with their Tytan, feel free to share your knowledge.

//greg// ....

Tytan Tractor Revew

View my Photos
Murf

2008-02-14          151352

Ditto, sure sounded like an info-mmercial to me also.

I've blathered on over 5,000 times here, never tried to sell anything yet. Don't intend to start either.

In fact, I'd be willing to bet there isn't a soul here that even knows the name of any of my businesses.

Welcome, but we're all a rather friendly bunch, check your guns at the door.

Best of luck. ....

Tytan Tractor Revew

View my Photos
davida

2008-02-20          151497

do kama's have shuttle's, what type of traneys do they have ....

Tytan Tractor Revew

View my Photos
greg_g

2008-02-20          151498

Both of mine are 4 speed dual range shuttle shifts; one 35 horse, one 45 horse. That basically makes them 8x8 transmissions. I'm told that some of the 35 horse were (or maybe still are) available with creeper gears instead of shuttle shift. They make a 25 horse too, but I'm not very familiar with it.

//greg// ....

Tytan Tractor Revew

View my Photos
davida

2008-02-21          151546

carry yours ....

Tytan Tractor Revew

View my Photos
plowboy1

2011-05-19          178548

Hi I was interested in getting a 50 hp diesle with front end loader....and did some DD on the tractors and found them to have axle problems where not made to carry the loader wheight with dirt or rocks whould in time break the axle or stearing bracket problems or in many cases both!! thanks ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login