Go Bottom

Hercules Tractors made by Benya

View my Photos
craigermags
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-06-01          87475

I have a reverse steer or back steer tractor with the brand name of Hercules sold by the Hercules Equipment Corporation. It has a Diesel engine made by Benya in China. Can anyone tell me more about this tractor or where I might find a repair or motor manual for it. I assume that Benya sells its engine for under other manufacturer names??? thanks for your help, Craig

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
John_S

2004-06-02          87526

Hi, it was probably yourself that sent me a picture of this machine. Very interesting machine. I hadn't seen a reverse steer before. Most of the chinese tractor manufacturers, don't make their own engines. Is that the only label that can be found on the machine? What is the specific engine model number? Assuming, you were unsuccessful with any Benye tractor dealers, another chinese tractor may contain the same or similar engine. You will have to compare though, because the chinese engine model numbers can be deceiving. ....

View my Photos
kevanos

2007-01-19          138926

Hercules sold tractors built by Benye. So anyone selling Benye or Benye-built tractors should be able to help. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login