Go Bottom

Maverick 180 Tractor

View my Photos
Dan Bougher
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-07-13          90828

Need to know where can get parts. gears for the pto Need bad.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Maverick 180 Tractor

View my Photos
greg_g
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-07-14          90836

If memory serves, the Maverick is a rebadged Jinma. That being the case, you should be able to get help from anybody that stocks parts for the JM200 class.

//greg// ....

Maverick 180 Tractor

View my Photos
chipuren

2004-07-14          90848

It is possible that the MAVERICK name was put on more than one manufacturer's tractor, but the 180s that I have seen were TY180 by Shandong Weituo. This is NOT the same company we import our KAMA KM and TS series tractors from.

There was a seller of these on ebay 6 months ago, but he is out of business. I am not aware of anyone importing from this company currently, I have tried to make contact with the manufacturer in the past to no avail.
They do have a website with a link labeled "english", but don't beleive it.

Wish I could be more help. ....

Link:   weituo tractors

Maverick 180 Tractor

View my Photos
greg_g
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-07-14          90850

Not knowing the age of the Maverick in question, I assumed it to be one of the older ones (early/mid-nineties vintage?) when I understood Mavericks to be rebadged Jinmas. Guess more clarification of the bloodline is in order before coming up with a definitive parts source.

//greg/ ....

Maverick 180 Tractor

View my Photos
kevanos

2007-01-19          138924

I thought the Mavericks were Weifang tractors. To add confusion, there are "many" different Chinese companies that build "Jinma" or JM-series and TY-series tractors. Just because it says Jinma does not mean it came from the same factory. ....

Maverick 180 Tractor

View my Photos
chipuren

2007-01-19          138930

The Jinma factory name is Jiangsu Yueda Yancheng Tractor Manufacturing Company. The trator is called a Huanghai Jinma tractor according to the brochure I picked up in China last month. There are other companies producing the exact tractor. They cannot get an export license untill they get ISO9001 certification. I have brochures for 3 different companies making essencially the foton tractor. In this case it is because foton does not make parts, they just assemble. apparently their parts suppliers sell a few parts to other assembly companies.... it is a strange business enviornment over there. at least 3 different companies make the LW series backhoes. I think all from the same drawings. Very week copyright and patent laws (if any). ....

Maverick 180 Tractor

View my Photos
kevanos

2007-01-29          139306

There hasn't needed to be copyright/patent protection because everything was government owned! The government still owns the majority of the factories, at least in part.

I thought the Foton only came from one company, though... Foton Heavy Industries (Lovol). ....

Maverick 180 Tractor

View my Photos
chipuren

2007-01-31          139411

Foton was futian and is now Lovol. That is the brand, the same tractor is made by other factories, with different hoods (in some cases same hoods) but they don't call the Fotons. ....

Maverick 180 Tractor

View my Photos
Carlisle

2010-03-08          169037

i own a 1997 maverick 180 that i am willing to sell or part out, i had to buy a bigger tractor and no longer need the maverick. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login