Go Bottom

Cub Cadet 7532 vs J D 4310

View my Photos
66kcode
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-12-04          101580

I'm looking at purchasing a new Cub Cadet Model 7532 w/hydro tranny. I think I would preferr the J. D. 4310. I have gotten a lot better price on the cadet but know almost nothing about them! How do they compare? I have 26 acres on top of a mountain with a .6 mile drive way with 10% grade. So a 4x4 is a must and hydro traany a must because of health reasons! Can you help me out? I had a 8N ford tractor for years but sold it. Thanks.
66kcode

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-12-04          101581

I can't speak to the Cub but I sure like my 4310. Our property is 15 acres on top of a mountain and it does great. If you have clay soil I'd recommend the Ag tires though. I started with R4s and they slipped on our clay wet or dry. ....

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-12-05          101627

The Cadet numbers do look good off the litureature comparing to the JD4310 in this comparison. I would question as to the desired chores of the tractor for tire selection as Ken stated for the ideal tractor combination and for proper set-up for the longevity and versatility in a tractor you'd expect to buy. ....

View my Photos
hardwood

2004-12-05          101650

WOW, that's a lot of driveway. I really can't comment on the Cadets as I've never really kept up on them. I've got both a 4310 and a 4410 and also some leg problems. These tractors are a true joy to operate and have did everything I've ask of them. I've heard from a dealer that the new 3000 series that is replacing the 42,43, and 44 ten series will have an air ride seat, whether standard or optinal I don't know. And again my old sermon on dealers, If you don't like the dealer you probably won't like the tractor. Frank. ....

View my Photos
yooperpete

2004-12-06          101699

Love my Cadet although it is a different model series. As Hardwood has said, you need to be happy with your dealer. Drive both tractors and get a feel for how it suites you. A close dealer location is important. You mentioned health reasons. The JD pedals are located differently than most other brands. This may be the important factor! ....

View my Photos
alpaca

2005-06-10          112200

please help! real close to finishing up a deal.
considering jd790,kub.L3400,nh35a,cub7530
realy like the cub but not alot of info. about
it. slightly worried about parts down the road
tested all,liked the cub. alot!!! ....

View my Photos
66kcode

2005-06-11          112203

Hi, Thought I would let you know I bought the Cub cadet. I couldn't pass up the deal I got on it. I just love this tractor. It has all kinds of power and really easy to drive and operate. I was able to plow snow with it up hill (10% grade)with out any trouble. I did chain up the front wheels. I just love the hydrastatic drive. I can do things with this tractor that I wouldn't have even thought about doing with my old 8N!!! I got a 5ft. rototiller with the tractor and that works great!! I bought a 5ft. snowblower for it and plan on using it next winter. Have a good day!! ....

View my Photos
alpaca

2005-06-13          112348

thanks for the input i have a .25 mile driveway
and i have lots of treetops to pull out and cut up
i want to make sure i am getting the right tractor
i have 22 acres of woodland that we cut 5 acres for our house and barn with aprx. 3 acres being pasture
(hard to get pasture to grow in woods) but we are
trying. need a tractor that is going to be my maintanance
go to machine. what attachment do you use to do
your snow removal? also the tractor i like is the
shuttle shift 7530 model, really liked it

Go Top

Share This

Member Login