Go Bottom

Orange owner just bought yellow

View my Photos
johnfundy
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-07-05          113094

I have owned a nice Kubota compact for several years--terrific tractor, but a little older and I was looking to upgrade. I kept an open mind with regards to all brands, and ended up purchasing a 2000 Cub Cadet 7205. I was impressed with the machine, and it had every feature I was looking for, including a really great price. At only 238 hours, the unit is almost new, and the front loader and 60" MMM are near perfect. Any comments about the 7205 are appreciated. Incidentally, the 1990 Kubota 6200 is for sale.

Thanks in advance for comments.

John Fundy

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
yooperpete
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-07-06          113102

I've enjoyed owning my 1994 7275 Cadet and have thought about upgrading, but am having a difficult time parting with it. Hope you have a good experience with yours! ....

View my Photos
mr cub cadet
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-10-07          117543

John,
I have a 2001 7205. It is a workhorse for it's size. So far I'm totally satisfied with my tractor and would recomend Cub's 7000 series to anyone. One word of caution, be sure and check the engine mounting and loader mounting bolts frequently. I havent had any issues but others have had damage when bolts backed out unnoticed.
mr cub cadet ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login