Go Bottom

Any input on Cub Cadet 7532

View my Photos
magnum1990
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-12-13          120972

Been saving up to buy a Kubota B3030. I have the opportunity to get a Cub Cadet 7532 with loader and backhoe. Any input on one vs. the other? Can buy the Cub now (less $) Must wait on the 3030 for another 6 months or more. I' m concerned about parts availability on the Cub and the turbo 32 hp mitsu engine makes me wonder if it's less durable compared to the non-turbo Kubota 30 hp engine. IF I want the Cub, I've gotta move quick. ANY input would be greatly appreciated THANKS GUYS.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
yooperpete
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-12-14          121031

I have a model 7275 which is older (1995)and am very happy with it. It does not have a turbo. I have several local Case IH tractor dealers that sell the Cub line. Since Case IH merged with New Holland and they have their own brand, they promote the CNH brand more but still sell the Cub brand.

I can't remark on the model you're looking at. If you drive it and like it, are getting a good price and have a local Cub dealer for parts and service support you have the ingredients for a good tractor. ....

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-12-14          121079

Don't get me wrong but there is a good list of differences in these units although they both can do about the same jobs. What is your primary mission? ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login