Go Bottom

HELP STOLEN CUB 7305

View my Photos
CubScout
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-07-05          131704

All;
HELP! My pride and joy has been stolen from me. 1998 Cub 7305 with a woods 1009 loader & 408 backhoe stolen from Seattle, WA on 7/1/06. The loader has the 476 decal over it, so black loader with yellow decal. If anyone sees something like this, please call me or respond....reward for safe return! Thanks!
313 282 5421

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

HELP STOLEN CUB 7305

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-07-05          131712

Very sorry to hear that. That truly sucks. I'll keep eyes open here in NW Oregon for a machine matching your description. ....

HELP STOLEN CUB 7305

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-07-05          131724

Cubscout,

Assume you have made a police report. If you had insurance on it be sure you get them notified ASAP. If you have a homeowners policy it might give you some coverage. You need to ask. Be careful how you ask, some companies will count it as a black mark even if no coverage for the loss.

Based upon comments here, I sure would watch ebay. Also look around. Sometimes stolen stuff does not move far. I sure would contact the Cub dealers around.

I do wish you well. ....

HELP STOLEN CUB 7305

View my Photos
CubScout

2006-07-05          131745

Thanks you gents very much for responding...I am working with the insurance co., and will look around there. I am beside myself here....they also got my '05 F-350 dually diesel and 2000 Lance 1140 camper, chain saw, golf clubs, cash, etc. I was there for 3 days starting a new job, and going to live in the camper for several months....so much for years of savings. Lesson Learned; DO NOT trust hotel security, parking lots, and factory alarms. Pull a fuse, battery shutoff switch, let air out of a tire, the club, lojack, something. Don't let your guard down! ....

HELP STOLEN CUB 7305

View my Photos
kthompson

2006-07-06          131753

CubScout,

Sadly your first report sure got worse. I sure hope you well in your recovery.

But we all say, it will not happen to me. Don't we? ....

HELP STOLEN CUB 7305

View my Photos
yan1601

2007-04-15          141323

Will keep an eye out for you cub in eastern WA and N. Idaho, probably close to where you lost it. I cannot imagine why people do this to others. I know the reasons, just do not understand the lack of conscience that low lifes seem to have. ....

HELP STOLEN CUB 7305

View my Photos
yan1601

2007-04-15          141324

Will keep an eye out for you cub in eastern WA and N. Idaho, probably close to where you lost it. I cannot imagine why people do this to others. I know the reasons, just do not understand the lack of conscience that low lifes seem to have. ....

HELP STOLEN CUB 7305

View my Photos
CubScout

2007-04-16          141360

Hey thanks for the lookout, I do appreciate it. I lost a lot of personal stuff that is still haunting me....I'm with you on how people can be so uncaring. I guess just look at the news....
Fortunately, efforts from those like yourself assist in restoring my faith in humanity.

Thanks again! ....

HELP STOLEN CUB 7305

View my Photos
kthompson

2007-04-17          141362

Cub Scout, it will not help you directly but recently a person here went to prison for dealing in stolen equipment. I was told he hid part of in in a pond.

On a funny side, I heard of a farmer who reported his tractor stolen and got paid for it. The next year when he went to a field of his he found the tractor. Had forgotten where it was parked. Too many toys (tools) I guess. kt ....

HELP STOLEN CUB 7305

View my Photos
yan1601

2007-04-18          141365

My wife told me an interesting story on a new job. Woman got the job of her dreams, working from home. New company would send her items to ship, she packed and shipped, got first paycheck in 2 weeks. worked next 2 weeks, had CIA knock on the door. Seems she was packing and shipping stolen merchandise. She had no idea. Was sick because of the "perfect" job for her from home. Oh yeah, the 2nd paycheck bounced. Just makes you wonder. Beware when giving personal info to new employer over phone, latest scam is hiring people, you find job in paper, you give name, address, social number and it turns out they are bogus, now they have all your info for credit card scams. I would suggest checking out any and all company's before you give all your info. Oh yeah, some even asked and were provided with bank account numbers for "direct deposit" for paychecks. Beware one and all. Unfortunately we, you, me, have to really check before we provide that info. Like better business bureau and as many sources as you can think of. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login