Go Bottom

846 Aux Hydrolic Kit for 7532

View my Photos
lthoma07
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2009-02-02          160053

Dose anyone know where I can purchase a aux hydrolic kit for my 7532. The complete part number is 590-846-100.
Thanks
Merle

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
candoarms
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-02-02          160056

Merle,

I'm assuming that you've already checked with your local Cub Cadet dealer. Has the part number been discontinued?

If the part is no longer in the parts supply system, it's possible that your dealer could send out a request to every Cub Cadet dealer in the U.S., asking if they don't happen to have New Old Stock (NOS) on the shelf.

Should you not find any parts on the shelf anywhere in the nation, the next course of action would be to contact the major Cub Cadet graveyards for used parts.

Joel ....

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-02-02          160062

They also make an unit that switches between two circuits with electric seloniods I think is correct. If you are near an Agri Supply have seen them on their self. No expect on those at all but might be a good option. ....

View my Photos
lthoma08
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2009-02-12          160237

Joel;

Thank you for your reply. Cub dealers cannot check dealers nation wide, they can only get their distric rep. to check within their distrit.

Thanks for the input.

Merle ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login