Go Bottom

1999 Cub 7275 sluggish

View my Photos
quaddriver
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2010-06-18          171633

My cub is acting sick and getting worse. Its a 99 7275 (27hp Mitsu K3M, hydro drive, 4x4)

last summer it seemed I had not enuf power to run in transport gear, this year, full pedal at PTO in mid range bogs down. At first I thought it was the tractor trying to get into F and R at the same time due to a funky hydraulic problem, but now I dont think so.

the fuel pulseator (under the tank) is ok. I replaced all the fuel lines and madet he main line out of steel, used EFI rubber at the terminal points.

into the fuel pump block there seems to be an electric motor on the back of it - it gets warm to the touch - last weekend I forgot to turn on the main fuel valve and ran her out of fuel. so I loosened a fuel line clamp with key on until the pulsator filled the fuel filter (new) and the lines, then cracked open an injector line and it took a LONG time for all 3 holes to start firing. Is this electric motor looking thingy in fact an electric pump?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

1999 Cub 7275 sluggish

View my Photos
yooperpete
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2010-06-21          171684

My 7275 was sluggish once and found out the hydraulic filter was plugged and would collapse at times after some use and it would act up. After letting it set for a while it would seem OK and then would act up again. The hydraulic filter operates the hydro. ....

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top

Share This

Member Login