Go Bottom

My CC LT1050 Photo s

View my Photos
KenNTx
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2012-01-12          182033

Some pictures of my CC..2007 50" cut.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

My CC LT1050 Photo s

View my Photos
DennisCTB
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2012-01-13          182058

How did you keep the underside of the deck so clean? ....

My CC LT1050 Photo s

View my Photos
KenNTx

2012-01-13          182063

LOL....That picture was the day that I bought it...I had it off to go over everything before I put it to use... ....

My CC LT1050 Photo s

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2012-01-13          182064

Thank God! I have a friend that loved his tools more than his spouse, even yelled at her for dropping rocks in a steel wheel barrow (she left him, I wonder why).

It was great living next to him though... he had almost every tool that Sears has in their hardware catalog... most unused, he was a tool collector not user. I just had to be real careful if I borrowed anything LOL.

I sure miss living next to him!

My CC LT1050 Photo s

View my Photos
auerbach

2012-01-15          182093

Your 12V sprayer: I got the identical one (except different label and a black hose) at a sell-out for $50. Carry it in my tractor bucket. Worked so well (better than my other with a higher-rated pump) that I got two more for different sprays.

Close the drain plug tight and learn where the wand's filter is. The directions aren't the best. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login