Go Bottom

hydraulic 3 point hitch for c c 2206

View my Photos
0218wd
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2003-09-21          64488

Howdy folks, I have a 2206 lawn & garden tractor. I was wondering if anyone could help me find out if they make a hydraulic 3 pt. hitch for my tractor. I have searched and searched the Cub Cadet site. They make one for the 3000 series tractors, and I was wondering if it would fit on my 2000 series. They are made the same in the back. Thanks for any help anyone can give.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-09-21          64497

I haven't seen nor heard of anything coming like that from Cub Cadet. I think it might be a nice thing to have available! ....

View my Photos
Jeffie

2003-09-22          64576

Art, how about a rear power take off. I see one advertized used that came from a CC, can it be bolted on to the rear differential of my 1812 hydro? I believe this came from a CC gear drive, don't know what model, but it is a WF CC. ....

View my Photos
mohican

2005-04-18          110019

It works on the 3000 series because it has power steering(hence hydraulic capability). I have a 2518 myself, if you come up with anything, please let me know.

Does anyone make a "old school" sleeve hitch to use on a current Cub 2500 series? I haven't been able to find one and my dealer is dumbfounded. Heck, Sears offers them for their GT5000 "Garden Tractor's", why doesn't Cub? ....

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-04-19          110060

The hydro for those tractors uses all the capacity that is built into the tractor now. There is nothing that can be done with out hurting the hydro system to add to. The rear PTO's that were used in years gone by in the garden tractors have lost there appeal as they had little demand. the super series was the last to use them and the only attachment was a tiller. The hitch system to raise and lower and and an engine mounted tiller was a more economical unit. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login