Go Bottom

Gov Tim Kaine - State of Union Response

View my Photos
ncrunch32
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-01-31          123877

Why does this guy's eyebrow on one side go way up in the air while the other stays down? Pretty amazing!

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
JasonR
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-01-31          123878

I don't like making fun of people's looks, but... at first I thought it was a bad camera angle, but I don't think it was. Then I began to wonder if he had some sort of injury in the past - or bad botox shots. Either way, I didn't hear a word he said, that eyebrow was freakin' me out. ....

View my Photos
DRankin

2006-02-01          123888

I would bet it is an involuntary twitch. Probably didn't have it the day before.

Yesterday was a very bad day for the Dem's. They lost control of the last of the three branches of government and they lost control of Teddy the Swimmer.

Yup..... a twitch..... ....

View my Photos
Chief

2006-02-01          123891

Well, I would say real close to loosing control over the judicial brach, as the Supreme Court still has 5 social communists that can block Scalia, Thomas, Roberts, and Alito. Still a HUGE step in the right direction. I have my doubts about Roberts but in fairness he should be given the opportunity to prove his track record. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login