Go Bottom

Fourth of July

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-07-03          131652

Tomorrow is a very special date; the USA will be only 230 years old. Compared to many countries the USA, Canada and Australia are babies.

Yet there is much owed to those who founded each and those over the years who gave all for their country. Sometimes never understanding nor agreeing with the reason but they were faithful. Not only did they improved the lives of their fellow countryman but the lives of most of the world. Some of these heroes used guns or bombs, some treated the injured, some stood in halls of justice and law and some stood in the pulpits.

To those here who served and still do thank you, to those who suffered an injury, and to those who lost a family member thank you more than words can say. Without those sacrifices my children and grand would not have the freedom today that is often forgotten or taken for granted.

I hope all have a great Fourth of July. Well I must admit hope some who wish our country harm not to have a good one. God Bless each of you and each warrior today.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top

Share This

Member Login