Go Bottom

kubota b6100 e

View my Photos
ferrari_maniac
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-04-02          81862

I recently took over care of my grandfathers estate. He has a kubota b6100e, i need to change the oil and was wondering if anyone knows how much oil it requires..it takes 15w30..i know that, also i need to change the fuel filter because i think its clogged because my engine is running a little lean (i see white smoke sometime coming from exhaust) if i change that filter do i need to bleed the injectors too or just up to the fuel filter if i shut the fuel down there. THank you in advance

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

kubota b6100 e

View my Photos
texbaylea
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-04-02          81896

I have a B6100E and if I remember correctly it requires about 3-1/2 qts. On a fuel filter change, turn the fuel valve off, clean it out, reinstall and bleed at the filter. There are two bleed screws on the filter body. You should not need to do any further bleeding. If you run out of fuel it will need more bleeding but I have never had to bleed the injectors.I have not needed to change my filter in the last year so my memory may be a little off. If you need more info, I would have to pull my manuals. ....

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top

Share This

Member Login