Go Bottom

CUT maintenance templates

View my Photos
Mikef54
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-06-20          88949

Does anyone know where I can find a template for Word that is designed for keeping maintenance records for our CUT's?
With my new machine I would like to be able to keep accurate records of all service that is done. Maybe even a freeware or shareware program that could do it. All I seem to find are more like auto expense reports. Thanks, Mike.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
kevinj54

2004-06-23          89223

I use Excel for such things but I think you can easily create tables for your needs in Word. In Excel you make a simple template with all the columns and headings you could ever want in about 10 minutes. ....

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-06-23          89237

I just hang a clipboard with a pad of paper and a pencil on the wall next to each piece of equipment and update it each time maintenance work is done. ....

View my Photos
corvettetim

2004-06-23          89238

There is a company called PrimaSoft PC Software that has maintenance record keeping software ....

View my Photos
Mikef54

2004-06-24          89291

Thanks everyone, all I guess I really want is a word template that I could tweek then print. By copying a bunch I could then keep them in a binder in the shop. Kevin, thanks but I'm not much of a software user, although it probably wouldn't be too hard to try and learn. Tim, I looked at the PrimaSoft site, looks like the made a database then tweek the headings depending on what you collect or inventory, anyhow the prices seemed a little high for the ones that might work for me. Ken, the paper and pencil idea is great, I have evev tried it, but my handwriting is so bad even I can't read it!!! Thanks all, Mike. ....

View my Photos
bmlekki
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-06-24          89293

Any use for one setup on the web.. A site saves the log and prints out in a nice report format when you say print..
Thoughts????? ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login