Go Bottom

Any News About theCNH Farmalls

View my Photos
SteveInMD
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2003-08-27          62776

I'm not quite sure where to post this, but has anyone heard any more info. on the new CNH Farmall tractors that are supposed to be out this year? I've got a 1947 Farmall BN and a 1951 Farmall Cub. I really like my TC33D, but I would consider trading it in for a red machine if new ones measure up to the old ones.

www.caseih.com/news/detail.asp?Reg=NA&RL=ENNA&id=1487&type=news

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
TomG

2003-08-28          62792

I saw what looked like several brand new red tractors that said 'McCormick' on them on a flatbed transport some time back. I didn't notice if the tractors also said 'Farmall' but 'McCormick' was in large letters, whether these were your new Farmalls or not I'm not sure, but what ever they were, they looked to be on their way to dealers.

I've lost track of the tractor company merger sagas. I don't know if Case, New Holland and International are still the same company or not. ....

View my Photos
SteveInMD

2003-08-28          62794

The new company is called CNH (derived from Case New Holland I presume). Their web site is www.cnh.com

View my Photos
BillMullens
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-08-28          62805

If I'm not mistaken, a British company has resurrected the "McCormick" brand name, but I read somewhere they are re-stickered Italian tractors. Different from the new Farmall line.
Bill ....

View my Photos
harvey
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-09-28          65003

I saw a bigger one being unloaded the other day. It was hooked to a 5 bottom plough. As I traveled back and forth on that road the hood was in the raised position still ploughing, I assume overheating? Any way sales guy back and other tractor hooked on plough for an hour or so then red tractor back on it.

The look like anything else today and nothing like the original ones of yesteryear... ....

View my Photos
Peters

2003-09-28          65023

The specifications on the smaller CUT McCormicks look interesting compared to the others (35hp) as there are a number of features that are different. Any idea where they are made? I understand that they have more than one factory in Europe (old IH) but the compact line may be sourced somewhere else. They are using Yanmar engines in the 35 range. ....

View my Photos
jw

2003-11-08          68303

from what i have read, a new facility in dublin georgia. that's good news! i can't wait to see the new model. ....

View my Photos
jw

2003-11-08          68304

oops! that was the cnh dx, farmall, and tc series, not the new mc cormick tractors. not sure where those are made. ....

View my Photos
Art White

2003-11-09          68312

The farmalls are CASE-IH and are from the CNH merger amd are NH. The McCormicks are diferent. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login