Go Bottom

TV program for us hobby guys

View my Photos
Iowafun
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-03-18          108240

JD is sponsoring a program for their compact equipment intended for large home owners (re: acreages). See below:

March 17 - An upcoming TV program on tractor selection and safe operation targets C&CE's customer segment for large property owners (LPO).

Janet Schaeffer, Manager, LPO Customer Segment Integration, says the initiative builds on the strategy to drive awareness of the John Deere brand to the LPO customer group.

Schaeffer said customers in this segment are moving to the country from the city. "Many of them do not have knowledge about the equipment they need to improve, maintain, and enjoy their property. This type of a program helps to establish John Deere as the local expert and positions the dealer as the location to go find out more about equipment," said Schaeffer.

Two John Deere employees, Sean Sundberg and Mike Alvin, are part of the one-hour program. The program airs on Monday, March 21 at 8 p.m. ET on RFD-TV, which is available in the U.S. on DISH Channel 9404 and DirecTV Channel 379.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
plots1
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-03-18          108241

Are those the only channels that it can be viewed on ? I don't have direct tv or dish but I do have regular cable. ....

View my Photos
hardwood
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-03-18          108245

They have a website, RFDtv.com. Frank. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login