Go Bottom

throttle rod on jubilee

View my Photos
tnjubilee
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2011-04-29          178232

I am putting my 53 jubilee back together, before i took it apart the throttle had to pushed upand away from driver to increase rpm, now I have read that most of these had to be pulled back towards driver to increase rpms, which is correct when from factory, thanks, newbie here!

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

throttle rod on jubilee

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2011-04-29          178235

I am pretty sure on the Ford 601 you push it up to increase the RPM. Would think it would be the same. Funny how you do something from subconscious memory thousands of times but can not be sure. ....

throttle rod on jubilee

View my Photos
yocsr1
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2014-01-02          188575

I just came across this,sorry so late. I've got '54 Jubilee that hasn't been altered. Pulling down increases the rpm and up decreases. Larry. ....

throttle rod on jubilee

View my Photos
yocsr1

2014-01-02          188576

I just came across this,sorry so late. I've got '54 Jubilee that hasn't been altered. Pulling down increases the rpm and up decreases. Larry. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login