Go Bottom

Over the Hedge

View my Photos
Gearhead
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-06-23          131341

Was drivin home today from work this small green tractor in a ditch line on a good angle caught my eye. I thougt she was just mowing but then i noticed that the loader was up in the air about 6 foot, then i noticed 2 men in the bucket well almost in the bucket. They had laid a board across the bucket which stuck out over the edge of the bucket. One of them was sitting on the board holding down to the bucket and the other was on the end of the board , which was stickin over the edge about two feet or so. I reacon today was the day to trim the hedges. Things people think of and then not think them through, i reacon all is well, no news at 11 lol. Just had to say a word or two. Take care all.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Over the Hedge

View my Photos
Iowafun
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-06-25          131357

I've heard of just as stupid of stuff too. We had a tech that was standing on his tippy-toes on the front edge of the loader bucket to cut a tree limb with a chainsaw. When the branch cut loose, it swung down and knocked him backwards out of the bucket. He knew it was bad so he threw the chainsaw as hard as could before he bounced his shoulder off the front tire. He was moving really slow for a few days. But he missed landing on the chainsaw! ....

Over the Hedge

View my Photos
earthwrks
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-06-25          131362

It always happens to "other" guy. Hmmm---makes sense; I have been the other guy. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login