Go Bottom

Thanks to all you veterans on this Memorial Day

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-05-23          162924

Veterans are the reason our country has been the beacon of hope throughout the world for so long. I'd like to extend our thanks and appreciation to all of you who have given so much to preserve our freedoms. It's apparent that veterans receive far too little appreciation and are taken for granted by too many people. Heartfelt thanks from Oregon and may all your days be blessed.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
dkheckmanl
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2009-05-24          162926

I second Ken's message of appreciation to all those that have served our country. I did not serve myself but I appreciate all of those including my son that have. My thoughts and prayers also go out to those familys that have lost love ones in helping preserve our freedom.

For part time work I sell telescoping flagpoles and flags at home shows and fairs. My best customers are Veterans. They have a lot of respect for Old Glory. When I see that respect it sure helps restore my faith in the USA. ....

View my Photos
auerbach
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-05-24          162933

Suppose our ancesters had said, "No military, no weapons, no involvement in any war." Just imagine. ....

View my Photos
hardwood
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2009-05-24          162937

I agree with all that has been said and do appreciate what those whom have served and died did for the rest of us.
The gun control anti war folks act out of emotion rather than common sense and they are usually the first to cry for help when something disturbs their comfort. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login