Go Bottom

60 Mid Mount on JD4310

View my Photos
cef2lion
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2002-12-11          46020

I have a 60 Mid Mount deck on my JD4310. Couple things.

The front mounting arms has a lever to mount and remove. That lever hits on the front brush guard for the FEL. I can work around that but wondered if others have seen the same.

I talked to my dealer about the height adjust knob. The metal tab that prevents the knob from turning seemed weak. They talked to JD about it and said they had other complaints. They were working on a design change and they would contact me. Have heard nothing as yet. Any others have issue with this and talk with JD about. Wish this was designed to adjust from the seat.

After haivng the 60 I wish I would have gotten the 72. I traded from a 445 with a 54. I thought the 60 would be larege enough till I got the 4310 and the 60 didn't stick out very far on each side. I took on more mowing since. I called the dealer with 10 hours on the mower and asked about trading in on the 72. He said he would work with me and called the next day with a price of 1100 saying he would have to sell my 60 as used. Didn't do it. Didn't know if this was a fair price or not. Wish I would have given more thought when I bought the 60.

Craig

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top

Share This

Member Login