Go Bottom

Hinomoto C144 General Questions

View my Photos
alwickham
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2010-06-27          171874

Hi all, I have just purchased a Hinomoto C144 mainly for launching my boat. I am new to tractors and would appreciate any help or advice anyone can offer on the controls. I have high/low range and PTO high/low sussed along with the 4wd. There is a foot lever on the right heel that I think may be a diff lock?? Not sure though.
On the left by the side of the seat there is a hydraulic lever. Pump screams when lever is pulled back and does nothing when pushed forwards. What is this for? There is a link hose on the back of the valve block of the lever that loops back onto itself.
On the right side of the seat there is the height adjuster for the 3 point lift. The arms appeared stuck in the up position when I collected it, but after getting a ratcht strap on them have freed them enough so the arms will go down if I bounce on them with my body weight. The arms will then lift nomally with the height adjuster. How free should these arms be when selected to lower? Should they lower under their own weight, with hydraulic pressure or need force (such as me bouncing on them) to get them to move. Speed adjuster under the seat is opened up and not in the STOP position. What could have seized and how can I free them up if this is not normal?
Is there a level plug on the side of the transmission to check the oil level?
Any help with these questions would be much appreciated.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Hinomoto C144 General Questions

View my Photos
auerbach
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2010-06-28          171907

If there's no other answers I'll guess at some of your questions based on other brands, but I hope a Hino owner will set you right. If this helps, Hino has been taken over by Hitachi. ....

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top

Share This

Member Login