Go Bottom

Thanks

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-08-05          61004

I've been around this board for some time and have enjoyed it to no end. Sitting on the other side of the fence and selling the toys and machines that you want and need, you have given me new ideas and ways to better help my customers. I enjoy reading of your concerns and issues with your equipment. I think every dealer should take the time to read this board as well as there sales staff. I realized I haven't taken the time to thank the members and the guests for your insight and wisdom that you have shared with me. THANK YOU!!!!

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Thanks

View my Photos
Murf
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-08-05          61017

And from this side of the fence, thank YOU Art for the opinions and 'dealer point of view' that you freely offer to all who so much as ask.

And of course we would be remiss if we didn't offer a hearty round of applause to Dennis who makes all this possible.

Best of luck. ....

Thanks

View my Photos
kwschumm

2003-08-05          61023

Art, I've only been here for a couple of months but I must say that I've learned a lot from your posts and have enjoyed them immensely. The dealer perspective you bring to the forums is very valuable.

My hat's off to you!

Thanks

View my Photos
Chief

2003-08-05          61025

I would like to thank you as well Art, for taking the time to give us the benefit of your experience and advice. Not to mention the support you provide for this board. You set a great example. ....

Thanks

View my Photos
TomG
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2003-08-06          61048

Me too. Thnks Art and Dennis. ....

Thanks

View my Photos
Art White

2003-08-06          61053

Dennis, I missed you. With out you, we would not have this opurtunity to grow. The knowledge,ideas,concepts and opinions might never have gotten to someone for them to benifit from. THANKS DENNIS!!! ....

Thanks

View my Photos
TomG
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2003-08-06          61056

Well, I'll put back on my Captain Chipmunk mantle after my lapse into boxing and say GOOD FOR US ALL. Sometimes us simple owners do good too. Remember the tractor in the pig crap pond subject? ....

Thanks

View my Photos
BillMullens

2003-08-06          61057

Art,
It's obvious from my experience with your parts department that you sincerely value your customers. Ken & friends in parts have given my the best service I've ever had, anywhere. They were a valuable asset when working on my antique Farmall; as soon as I get my Super C, I'm sure I'll be ordering more parts.
It's almost enough to make me buy a Kubota!
Thanks,
Bill ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login