Go Bottom

backhoe attached to Jinma 224

View my Photos
RedCompact
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-01-06          103708

I posted this concern before, but then my laptop had to go away for a repair so I didn't get to see any discussion. So here it goes again...I put a backhoe implement on my Jinma & it seems back heavy to me when I drive around. Has anyone else used these & what precautions did you have to take when manuevering around terrain?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
DRankin
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-01-07          103728

Did we establish that you have a front end loader on the tractor? ....

View my Photos
RedCompact

2005-01-07          103732

Yes I have a FEL. It moves around fine on level ground, although I'm very aware of the extra weight back there. Maybe it's just a matter of getting used to the feel. I'm just skitish about uneven terrain & wondering how stable it is. ....

View my Photos
chipuren

2005-01-09          103872

You can attach the rear wheels in such a way that they will be much wider, almost totally outside of the fenders, which will help your stability concern. What backhoe did you install? is it 3 point or subframe mount? If it has a three point, it is a good idea to add a support from the top link on the backhoe side down to the draw bar of the tractor to help keep the backhoe from lifting during digging. Be careful though that this support does not become load carrying or you can break off the draw bar bracket. (it has been reported one time that I am aware of).

Go Top

Share This

Member Login