Go Bottom

agracat parts

View my Photos
frozenchosen
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-02-02          105403

I have a agracat 3720 magnum 2003. my question is what make & model can I cross over to for parts ?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

agracat parts

View my Photos
affordable
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-02-02          105416

I believe that model # is a Jinma 304 Tractor,we have a large selection of Jinma Parts in Stock,please visit our webpage if the part you need is not listed we have hundreds that have not been added yet so call us

Tommy
Affordable Tractor Sales
Bellville,texas 77418 ....

Link:   

Click Here

agracat parts

View my Photos
beagle
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-02-02          105419

Nortrac, or Northerntool also carries parts for their Jinmas sold under the Nortrac name. I haven't tried, but they claim they carry a good supply of parts. ....

agracat parts

View my Photos
greg_g

2005-02-02          105429

I can confirm what Tommy says, it's a JM304 under that funky paint job. Quite likely with the Yangdong Y395 engine, but I've seen one with a Y480. Is yours a three or four cylinder?

//greg// ....

agracat parts

View my Photos
frozenchosen
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-02-03          105470

My engine is a 4 cylinder y480, with front end loader and it only had 7hrs on it. which leads me to my next question do I need to do a runin ? if so has anyone have any advice!
Also I am thinking of adding a small backhoe, question will the subframe from the loader work ok or will it need to be reinforced .
Thank you for your help ....

agracat parts

View my Photos
greg_g

2005-02-03          105471

If you use the forum's private message feature to give me your email address, I can send you a copy of the run-in schedule from a Jinma manual. At the same time, I can also point you to another forum where a similar backhoe question was addressed just last week.

//greg// ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login