Go Bottom

Jinma Finish Mower

View my Photos
ckain26
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-06-02          111863

Has anyone used a new JM Finish mower I am planning on buying one with my 284 le and was wandering how well the worked and if parts were hard to come by.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Jinma Finish Mower

View my Photos
toby74
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-09-06          116010

I have a jinma pull behind finish mower and belly finish mower. I like the cut of the pull behind better than the belly mower. belly mower is difficult to get level. I still would not say that either one is a bad mower. If you take your time and don't go too fast they cut nicely. blades seem to be cheap and bend/chip easily. I would recommend ordering several spare sets. I had to get a new bearing for one of the idler pulley's and had no problem getting it from a local bearing place. I would recommend making sure that the bear boxes are filled with white lithium grease before running them. May need to take them apart to ensure this. Hope this info was helpful. ....

Jinma Finish Mower

View my Photos
greg_g
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-09-13          116313

Classic entry level mower traits; blades, rubber, and noisy transmission are the main complaints. But the deck is extremely sturdy. By the time you put quality blades/tires/belts - and get ear plugs - you might have spent enough to have gotten a mower one step higher on the quality scale. But considering the sturdy deck, it might be money well spent - your choice.

//greg// ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login