Go Bottom

Jinma 225LE Front Axle Knuckle oil seals leaking

View my Photos
2004 Jinma 225le own
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-04-17          127827

I have developed a service problem, and can find no good source for the repair. Oil is leaking from the right front axle knuckle at the location of the felt washer. It is leaking significantly where I am losing a cup of 90 weight gear oil out of this location even after the tractor is stopped. As a result, I have put an oil catch pan under the leak. According to the parts manual, it appears like the front axle seals inside, and below the felt washer need to be replaced. The owners manual parts diagram is confusing to me, and I am not sure if I were to attempt the repair, an easy way to get in to the location of the oil seals, and dismount so I can also replace the felt washer also. I believe the Jinma parts to be (28) 184.31.108, (29) GB/t9877.1-1988, and (30) GB/t9877.1-1988. Is there any easy way to get in there and rip this down? What do I do?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Jinma 225LE Front Axle Knuckle oil seals leaking

View my Photos
greg_g
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-04-17          127855

What does "can find no good source for the repair" mean? You can't find anybody to fix it for you? or you can't find the parts to fix it yourself?

//greg// ....

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top

Share This

Member Login