Go Bottom

Question for Affordable

View my Photos
SG8NUC
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-09-07          134059

Affordable

There is no metric bango ends for for Hyd lines for Jinma tractors in my area. Do you stock just the metric ends. I can get the hoses made here.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Question for Affordable

View my Photos
earthwrks
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-09-07          134069

You mean banjo, SG? Bango/banjo---tomato/tomato.
You did say I was the smartest (or was that smartassed) guy you know. Buuut you prob'ly tell ALL the guys thaaaat. :)

Anywho...have you tried a truck and bus repair shop or heavy equipment shop that has foreign models? Most hydraulic shops should have it too. Try a large brake shop that services foreign models too. It's possible that fuel line banjos...errrr....bangos might work.

What exactly is wrong with your "bango"?---uh-oh, yer not th' guy from the movie "Deliverance" are ya? Got a pretty mouth...errrr... Jinma.

And now for my rendition of "battling bangos": DOo,doo, doo, doo, doo, dooo, doooo, doooo, do. ....

Question for Affordable

View my Photos
Art White

2006-09-07          134070

IT may sound crazy but some crimpers require unique to there own fittings as well as complications to the hoses. ....

Question for Affordable

View my Photos
SG8NUC

2006-09-07          134072

EW

It is always nice to have a brain surgeon on the staff to make sure t's are crossed and i's are dotted. I am guilty of going along with "bango" from another post I beg forgivness. I do remember "Deliverance" and I want to be the guy with the 55lb recurve bear bow. Talk about pretty I am so pretty I would make you go home and slap the babys cabbage patch doll. I hope you have toilet tissue after all those Do, Doos.

Art,EW

I had a power steering hyd hose break and when I tried to get it fixed the man at the hyd repair shop only had standard fittings but he looked at my hose (that would be my hyd hose) and said he could fix me a hose if I could get the fittings. I dont need a hose now but if I could get my hands on a few fittings it would be a good thing to store. I tried several different places even the air port. Did not try a truck repair shop good idea. Maybe even a foreign car dealer.

Question for Affordable

View my Photos
earthwrks

2006-09-07          134074

SG, I keep only one little square of toilet tissue, and it has a hole in the center. I tried the "recycling" thing, but you can only imagine...

Do do do do ....

Question for Affordable

View my Photos
affordable

2006-09-08          134075

We do not have the fittings in stock,I have some on a order due in about 30 days.I have had a hard time locating them in the USA,so I told the factory to send me 50-each to make up hoses with.I will keep you posted if I get them.

Tommy
Affordable Tractor Sales ....

Question for Affordable

View my Photos
SG8NUC

2006-09-08          134205

Thanks Tommy, there are two types of fittings "Banjo" and what is the other. Mine are metric. The hose was the Hyd power steering hose. Any way I would like to order some when you get the items in stock. ....

Question for Affordable

View my Photos
SG8NUC

2006-09-08          134209

Thanks Tommy,

There are two kinds of Hyd fittings on my tractor the fittings that I need are for the Power steering Hoses. I said "banjo" fittings (carried away in the moment) the ones I need are the ones with metric ends. I would like to place an order when you get the fittings in stock. ....

Question for Affordable

View my Photos
SG8NUC

2006-09-08          134218

HJHJH ....

Question for Affordable

View my Photos
greg_g

2006-09-08          134223

Another option is to buy some cheap Chinese hoses with banjo fittings of your required metric diameter. The rubber is usually crap anyway. So just grind off the fittings, and refit them with hoses of your own specification

//greg// ....

Question for Affordable

View my Photos
SG8NUC

2006-09-11          135058

Greg

How would you fit the hoses after grinding off the fittings. Do they need to be pressed on? ....

Question for Affordable

View my Photos
greg_g

2006-09-11          135078

What the guy ground off was the pressed on band-clamp that held the hose on to the banjo fitting. Once free of that clamp, the cheap hose came off easily. He replaced that with a piece of fabric reinforced hose, and pressed on new band-clamps of his own. Obviously they were compatible with those that were ground off, cuz the hose has 160 hours on it now - ain't dripped a drop

//greg// ....

Question for Affordable

View my Photos
SG8NUC

2006-09-11          135085

Mine and the ones that the Hyd guy had (standard ends) were all one unit. I did not check to see if he had banded units. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login