Go Bottom

Tractor repair and or parts

View my Photos
Mike
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-01-11          138668

I have a Agracat tractor that needs repair. I live near Mpls, MN anyone know of someone that will work on these units. It needs engine work or perhaps even a new engine?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
affordable
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-01-12          138761

Mike, I don't know of any one up there, however if you find a diesel mechanic he can work on it.We have a large selection of parts including engine parts and complete engines.We can get you any parts you or your mechanic may need

Tommy
Affordable Tractor Sales ....

Link:   Webpage

View my Photos
greg_g
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-01-13          138787

If you got one of the green and yellow AgraCats from Arkansas, they're just Jinmas with a funny paint job. Northern Tool and Hydraulics sells Jinmas right there in in the Twin Cities. They should have plenty of parts for 20hp, 25hp, 30hp, 40hp tractors on hand. See http://www.northerntool.com/retailstores/storelocations/minnesota.htm
You'd think they should fix what they sell - one of those locations might actually be a service center.

//greg// ....

View my Photos
kalpia
Posts: 77 Extreme Western on the beautiful St. Croix River, WI

2007-01-23          139078

I bought my Agracat from a guy in the TC but live in Western WI, just east of Hudson. I have a deisel mechanic do all my work, he's good, reasonable, and lives on a farm (which helps). Check the out lying areas for a mechanic that works on farm equipment, these are basic machines so most diesel mechanics should be able to. I think there is a guy in Beldenville, WI that also works on them but I don't name or number. ....

View my Photos
cdeasy

2007-03-22          140636

where can I find a list of available parts and pricing? ....

View my Photos
affordable

2007-03-22          140641

We have a online website that has 30 % of the common items on it, we have hundreds of other parts not listed yet but in stock.

You can call Jerry at 979-865-4002, we have manuals if needed, or visit our website www.affordabletractorsalesco.com

Thanks Tommy ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login