Go Bottom

Agracat 254 Replace OE guages

View my Photos
yofrient
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-07-17          143792

I did a search of all the posts and found nothing so here goes: Who's replaced the Chinese guages on their Agracat/Jinma, what did you use and what suggestions do you have. I saw some really cool looking guages at the Auto Parts store and though it would be nice to make a change. The chinese guages seem to work fine but I'd like to make a change, not really for practical reasons but more for a little weekend project.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
MikeSMikeS

2007-07-18          143826

The only guages I added and replaced were temperture guages.
I replaced the OEM temperture guage with a Cyberdyne digital guage and added a oil temp. guage. What is the value of telling me that the engine oil should never exceed 220F without a guage. That said, I don't like metric. ....

View my Photos
yofrient

2007-07-18          143829

As I said, I don't really need them just want them. My old bronco NEEDS them because none of the guages work and I tried everything I know to do. As from my other recent posts about my tractor running hot, it got so hot a couple of times that condensation formed on the inside of the glass of the guage. I too would rather not have metric guages and that may be reason enough to change them. I assume replacing them with standard 2" automotive guages would work unless someone can tell me why I shouldn't or why it won't work. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login