Go Bottom

DMC-500

View my Photos
mtPete
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2010-03-14          169210

I have a DMC-500 High Loader manufactured by Daeyang Machinery Co. Ltd. The engine cover has AgraCat on it and the S. Korean manufacturer lists AgraCat as the US Rep, but they are bankrupt and cannot be contacted.

Does anyone know of a source for parts and manuals for this?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

DMC-500

View my Photos
greg_g
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2010-03-14          169218

Yeah, AgraCat's been bust a good 6-7 years now. But your model association is a bit unclear. I thought the DMC500 was the "Auto-Loader", and the DY500 was the "High Loader". But it's moot unless/until you find a CONUS parts source.

In my experience with AgraCat, I only knew them to sell re-badged Jinmas (Chinese) and re-badged LGs (Korean), and an occasional Italian implement. So my first inclination would be to see if any Long (LG) dealers might be able to help.

But it may be prudent to skip right to the source. See link below, lower left corner of the page, for contact info

//greg//

Link:   Daeyang Machinery

DMC-500

View my Photos
mtPete

2010-03-15          169233

Well the manufacturers website lists a DMC500 High and a DMC500 Auto, so I'm not sure on that.

The weird thing is it has a manufactured dated on it of 2007.

But the manufacturers website hasn't been updated since 2003 either. I have emails out to them but havn't heard anything back.

Thanks for the help. ....

DMC-500

View my Photos
mtPete

2010-03-15          169254

Got another look at it in better light and the manufactured date is '02 not '07. Looks like we may be out of luck. If anyone owns one of these machines or has an idea on a source for parts please chime in. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login