Go Bottom

New XUV comes today

View my Photos
hardwood
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-05-19          142222

The Deere dealer called yesterday that our new XUV Gator will be delivered today. I ordered it the last week of March, but I guess lots of other folks did too, ours was back ordered twice. We traded in our 04 HPX, It is kinda hard to say anything bad about the HPX, but the XUV is just greatly improved. The HPX did lots of hard work with never a breakdown. The steering is much improved, fuel injection, independent suspension, push button four wheel drive, just lots of improvements. The dealer said he has someone wanting out HPX, so they seem to still be in demand. The Mrs. already has the check made out to give the delivery person, so she is more excited about it than me. Frank.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

New XUV comes today

View my Photos
yooperpete
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-05-19          142225

Sounds like a fun weekend ahead! Can the Mrs. drive and you ride shotgun or can't your ankle be jarred around for a while yet? ....

New XUV comes today

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-05-19          142227

I'd love to have a gator or something like it. But we have to build a shop to park it in first. ....

New XUV comes today

View my Photos
hardwood
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-05-19          142228

Not suposed to go our yet, but only three small steps from the kitchen to the garage, a husky handrail on each side. the new one has a ROPS frame that makes it super easy to get on, just grab a front and rear ROPS frame with each hand. That was another BIG selling point for me. The Doctors all are at the far ends of the golf course on a beautiful Saturday like today, they'll never know I did it. So I think the Mrs. will be the pilot, me begging her to slow down, just like she drives the car. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login