Go Bottom

Gator HPX 4x4

View my Photos
jbeck24
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2008-04-16          153026

I have been asked to create a design for my brothers Gator HPX 4x4. The only problem is he lives in Montana and I live in Texas. His wife is not very tape measure literate. I have looked around on the net and have come up empty. Can someone that has one of these type of vehicles please measure the decal area on the bed. I need the length x width of the stripe down the bed along with the width & length on the name Gator, John Deere, & the little Gator decal. If it is not to much of a problem, can someone measure the hood area aswell? All she sent me were pictures.

Picture Link

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Gator HPX 4x4

View my Photos
hardwood

2008-04-18          153092

My Gator is an XUV, so I think the decals are different, but the box design is likely the same. As I understand your post you want the dimensions of where the decals fit?? As I write this my Gator is sixty miles away in a shed, so I can't help right now. One word of caution, Deere protects the copyright on logo's, emblems, decals, etc. with an iron hand. So be real carefull what ou put a Deere decal on especially if you sell the product or even give it to someone. Frank. ....

Gator HPX 4x4

View my Photos
jbeck24

2008-04-18          153102

Frank that would be great any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

I am not worried about John Deere as far as the copyright issue. I am going to make the decals that are very similar but not exact. I will actually post the finish product on here when I get finished. I just basically need to know the sizes of the markings on the Gator so I know how much room I have to work with, compared to the originals.

I have done the same thing for many of the locals tractors in the area I live in. Very cool, modifications, but still maintain the integrity of the John Deere name.

Thanks Again
Jason ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login