Go Bottom

new gator owner need wheels

View my Photos
firechief911
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-08-10          164843

i just bought a gator from a power plant they had 8 up for bids they had been sitting not runing for about a year it is a 6x4 they took the front set of rear wheels off. i bid $ 111.00 on this one i bid on 3 hoping to make at least one . could not hear them run so knew nothing about them . also i think its an 02 or 03 model.this one has 1593 hours on it . i got it loaded with a fork lift and got it off the trailer in 15 min i had it runing . starter was week so replaced it, shocks were shot replaced them new battery . repaired the fenders and put camo on hood and fenders wasnt planing on selling it but have 3 people wanting it it looks great the camo makes it one of a kind will post a pic tomorrow any one have any rear wheels

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-08-12          164881

The camo job looks good. They must have removed those wheel to prevent damage when turning on turf. ....

View my Photos
firechief911

2009-08-12          164887

i think to handle better too mostly gravel and asphalt on the plant site ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login