Go Bottom

850 D xuv 4 4 PROMBLEM

View my Photos
pugwash4
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2010-02-06          168428

was out on my 08,850 D in 2WD back wheels truning and then the front started to spin this was on a big pond ICE. why and how does this happen checked all 4+4 all was unlocked

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

850 D xuv 4 4 PROMBLEM

View my Photos
DPProperty
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2010-03-25          169514

Hey can you send me your information again I am sorry I cleared it out of my inbox by mistake and I do want to chat with you sometime about the 850D. I should be getting mine at the dealer April 8th.

On your spinning issue I have a gator video with John Deere Tecs demonstrating when the machine needs more traction when it is slipping that all four wheels will engage in automatic 4 x 4. To me it sounds like your machine is doing what it is supposed to do. In the video they say the machine wont stop doing that untill it regains traction. Since your on Ice and It can't regain traction it will keep spinning. If I am understanding you correctly just my two cents. I have the john deere test video on my facebook if you have a facebook add me. search David Pemberton filter Detriot.

David Pemberton
DP Property Maintenance
david.pemberton@cogeco.ca ....

850 D xuv 4 4 PROMBLEM

View my Photos
pugwash4

2010-03-26          169526

hey thanks for the up date just waiting to see the viedo but that sounds like what is going on. if so it would be nice to keep it in two wheele drive for a little more fun. o well still a blast.

Go Top

Share This

Member Login