Go Bottom

850 D XUV

View my Photos
pugwash4
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2010-12-19          175840

hi their everyone merry christmas to all just looking for a front right fender olive green not john deere green. loaned the gator to a friend he hit a small tree and now it needs a new one any help would be appreciated thanks

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

850 D XUV

View my Photos
hardwood
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2010-12-19          175853

A Merry Christmas in return, we have an over abundance of snow and cold weather here in the Iowa tropics so Santa should be able to get to me this year.
I've been surprised at Deere parts prices in both directions. I needed some hood parts for a ten year old mower last summer and was almost afraid to ask the cost, but they were quite reasonable and already painted. The other surprise was that they were in stock, so I must not be the only clumbsy mower driver.
Frank. ....

850 D XUV

View my Photos
pugwash4
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2010-12-19          175856

this is true i checked with john deere and it was only 140 + some small fees not to bad think i will just get it from them that is with decal

Go Top

Share This

Member Login