Go Bottom

pics of mounting brackets for power lift

View my Photos
gizardlizard
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2011-04-06          177801

Hello again all. I am installing a power bed lift this weekend on my gator. I bought a linear actuator for 100 bucks and just need to fab up some brackets. The lower one is easy, but does anybody have a picture on how the upper bracket looks? I can't decide what angle to mount this thing at. Also, I am making mine a power tailgate drop. That way, I don't need to get out of the seat to drop the tailgate. Thanks in advance.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2011-04-06          177806

Are you talking about on the bottom of the bed? Well was going to tell you I think mine has them (no lift) but remembered it is loaded with loaded sprayer so no way to see it. I am thinking they use a "U" bracket there with the "U" with the open side running with the bed or parallel to the side. ....

View my Photos
spyder
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2011-04-06          177819

Hi - whilst I don't currently have a power lift on my Gator, I've been planning to install one. I believe that the top end of the actuator just rides in the channel in the middle of the cargo bed at the back. I've had a look in the tech. manual and also at the parts list at the Deere.com site. There is no mention of an upper bracket. I've uploaded a picture of the actuator taken from the manual - see it in my pictures. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login